Chiang Rai, Thailand
Upon arrival at Chiang Rai Airport, please proceed to the Information Booth (AOT) opposite to the entrance gate of Exhibition Hall (please see attached map for detailed instruction). Here you will find your guide waiting for your holding the Trails of Indochina signboard with your name on it.
Transfer to Four Seasons Tented Camp Golden Triangle. Located in the heart of the Golden Triangle on elevated grounds along a hillside, the Camp commands majestic views of the Thai jungle, Burma across the Ruak River and mountains of Laos in the northeast. The Camp is accessible by boat during the day time, and alternatively 5-minute by car. From the moment of your arrival at Chiang Rai, a magical journey begins.
Through a village and across rice fields, ending at the West Post, which is a small dock and sala (covered veranda). There, the Four Seasons Camp Host greets guests, and then escorts them on the second part of their journey.
At the camp pier, guests are welcomed by the Camp Manager, offered refreshments, checked in and introduced to the Camp. Then take a stroll to their tents along a verdant, fern-abundant pathway with dramatic views of the jungle, river, and Burma beyond, just across the river.
- All meals and beverages, including house wines and spirits
- One 90-minute spa treatment per person, per stay
- Full access to in-room refrigerated private bar
- Nightly sundowner at Burma Bar
- Nightly wine and cheese tasting at the Wine Cellar
- Internet access in tents and public areas
- Leisure time and enjoy sundowner at Burma Bar or selections of wine and cheese at the Wine Cellar.
- Afterwards, enjoy dinner at Nong Yao Restaurant.
- A welcome flower bouquet.
- One bottle of chilled sparkling wine in the pavilion.
- Tropical floral bath on arrival night.
- Flower decoration on turn down of arrival night.
Hotel: Four Seasons Tented Camp Golden Triangle, Thailand